CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Greys All by Myself to 2nd break

George walks up to Yang to try to suck ass to scrub in on solo while she is brushing her teeth. Tries to sell her the whoever I didnt kill makes me stronger line of Bullsh....

Sisters still making me have flashbacks... throwing things at each other...one needs a CT.. I smell a brain tumor... and regret as one says I hope you die... I'm sensing death and bitter miserable regret in THAT storyline within 25 minutes...

Yang finds Dr. Asburger...They are both really trying....Yang is stuttering... Burger wants to know if it's occassional or persistent and offers her a treatment... whoa she is treating Yang like the mental case... Guess she kinda is weirder than burger....

Flip to the lady addicted to what I would like to say twitter

guy starts with the emotional verbal diahhrea re : the post it communication in his marriage.
w/ SexieLexiesmavericksurgeon...

Sadie is either kissing callies ass for surgeries or hoping to kiss her Africa I can't tell yet. I mean, who LOVEs broken bones.... Sounds like the guy at the bar who tells you he wants to hear your poetry.... and it would sound even better with your clothes on his floor as he passes out in post orgasmic bliss hes thinking..

Oh, here goes, something medical and bad is happening to the sister the other wished dead.... I swear my Dog can predict whats going to happen on this show, while he's licking his asshole...

0 comments: