CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Greys from 10/23 to 6th break

Bailey and Chief - everyone is stable except Mr. Walling...
Chief: be ready for interviews, etc.. wear ure nice scrubs...
Bailey: Did u hear me? Mr. Walling ( guy w son) medical medical.
Chief: You saved 5 other lives....
Bailey pushing jilted wife down hallway.
Wife: I don't want to see him!
Bailey: I'm not taking you to see Stan...
Wheels her into a room full of asian people
Patient in bed: That's her! Thats the lady who gave me her kidney!
The whole clan swoops down on lady and starts hugging, thanking, crying, clapping... ok I'm crying now bet u are too

Bailey smiles and leaves them in there... walks away...

Mer is looking at lady who has the fallen kidney...
Chief: How is she doing
Mer: Keeping a close eye on her. shes stable
Chief: come here. this man is dying. has a perfectly healthy donor kidney that wasnt droppped on floor... theres only so much we can do. forgive yourself

Alex wheels son into room to see dad... Son is crying. dad is on O2

George with cheating guy... George is telling how much urine... says should be happy
Guy says my wife would have been happy.. who's going to care bout my urine output now

Shep: Ah, Dr. Bailey! Heard your big surgery went well. congrats
Bailey: Same to you. Must be nice to see your name in print.
Shep: it would feel better if Mer wasn't so, you know.. acting silly about the credit. getting emotional..
Bailey: She worked he ass off for you and you got all the credit...
Shep: I would have gotten all the blame had we failed.
Bailey: But you didn't
Shep: I'm an attending, she's a 2nd yr res.
Bailey: Who you're now living with. thats not simple it's messy. if it were me I'd start with thank you, you'd be surprised how far that goes with us silly emotional women...

Seattle at night.
Xtina and Mer @ Joe's

Mer: So Der said I was a baby, and I had a lot to learn
Yang: OH whatever
Mer: But he was right, I mean, I did drop a kidney, I do have a lot to learn....

Yang: NO he is not right. stop caring so much. makes u seem desperate
Mer: OK to the one trolling for interns.
Yang: Changed my mind. interns are weak.. Burke was a man. He was a man.
Mer: I think we need another round.
Der walks in w/ a gift bag...
Mer: Is that for me?
Yang: Hey honey I bought you roses let me back in the house.
Mer pulls it out, it is the elusive kidney in a jar...
Mer and yang gasp, exclaim.. Joe looks grossed out
mer: Tk you
Der: Couldn't have done it without u. one surgery. one patient...tks

Joe: can u guys get this thing out of here b4 people start to freak out... Der and mer: OK
Mer to Yang: You gonna be ok?
Yang: Yeah

Clocing Monologue: The thing about choosing teams in real life.. It's nothing like it used to be in gym class.. being 1st picked can be terrifying

Callie walks in to see Erica...
Callie: Take off your pants
Erica: Huh?
Callie: I said, take off your pants!we're trying this again... smiles

"And being chosen last....isn't the worst thing in the world..."

Izzie and Alex at home

Izzie: I care about you.. and I'm not gonna go crazy.. and I'm not going to try to kill myself.. and I'm not going to stop caring about you no matter how hard you push me away.. I know u care about me too and it's not too late for us...

Alex: Get out

Izzie: Admit it... Starts repeating I care about you aboput 50 times... Alex kisses her to shut her up..

Monologue:So we watch from the sidelines... something to our isolation...

Mer: It glows!
Der: Yeah
Mer: when my mom was res, wasn't dropping kidneys
Der: Reading her diary?
mer: Not half the surgeon she was...


He kisses her, cuddles in....
Monologue: b/c we know as soon as we let go of the bench....

Yang: There are no real men left in the world Joe... goes to leave

McBadass: Take a shot and a beer... whiskey.. u know what, better make it just a beer.... I start work tomorrow

Yang stares

Monologue: someone comes along and changes the game completely....

0 comments: