CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Greys from 11/13 to 6th break

Dixon waiting to get on elevator. Bailey comes up to her, tells her what an excellent job she did. Dixon starts talking about the heart and how much she loves it, ohhhhh she has Asberger's Syndrome. She says she is not good w/ sarcasm but can tell when being made fun of. Says she doesn't like hospital that much, not at all. Baliey feels bad. Der talking to Sloan about keeping little Sloan away from little Grey. Lol he says that's innacurate - big Sloan. Denny catches Izzie as she goes home. She tells him,


Izzie:
I love you, I will always love you. You own a piece of me. So even though you'll be gone, you will never be forgotten, not by me,. Im sorry we never got our chance I'm sorry we never got to get married or have children or grow old together. I wanted that so much. I wanted to be your wife more than anything. He asks why telling him. She says I'm trying to let you go so your soul can be at peace. he says I have peace. I'm here for you. She says goodbye Denny, I love you, but goodbye.

Xtina catches onto interns arms and all their wounds. Tells them to shut it down.

Alex looing for izzie. She is clutching Dead Denny sweater. He says let me help you, he sees her struggling. Whatever it is, he can help, he says, so let him. She asks him to burn sweater for her.

Cut to Joe's bar. Callie, Xtina, and Sloan, Hunt by himself. Xtina looks at him, Der and Mer in bed reading. Der wants to know stories she won't let Sadie tell him. Der says was nice to see her stand up for Lexie and how he told Sloan to stay away. So he gets a story. Xtina runs out after Hunt, apologizing for lost patient. He gets in her face repeating I don't need you to be sorry then looks like he's going to go all True Blood on her but kisses her like he's going to swallow her whole huge head instead of biting her.
(The music this epi rocks!)
Closing Mono: The ties that bind us are sometimes impossible to explain (burning sweater) they connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic. (Izzie walks into room and Denny is sitting there, being annoyed he burned sweater. Tells her to stop freaking out.,He is there for her.( Is this her brain tumor?) Tells her to touch him. He is solid. Oh man. They kiss.)

because some ties are simply meant to be....

Oh Shonda, where do we go from here???

1 comments:

BohoPoetGirl said...

Anonymous said...

Once again, thank you so much, Becca, for doing this. It's 10:24 am right now where I live and I won't get to watch the episode until I get home this evening. Your weekly live blogs save my life. Thank you.

Jenna <3
November 13, 2008 7:22 PM
wonderfalls said...

Brilliant recap, as always.
Thank you!
November 13, 2008 7:31 PM
flipflopmom :-) said...

LOL! I don't care where we go...just take Denny! Can we see his rear end again...it was so cute in PS I love You...Please!
November 13, 2008 7:55 PM
BohoPoetGirl said...

Thanks for the love, ladies! I am going to rewatch the epi now that I'm not "working" lol... :) have a great weekend!
November 14, 2008 10:53 AM