CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Greys from 10/23 to 1st break

Opening monologue: (Mer) I am a rock. I am an island. That's the mantra to pretty much every surgeon that I've ever met.

( while she says this she is reading her mom's diary with a flashlight in bed with sexy sexy Der.. scene cuts to Callie walking into her apt with Erica.. they are both smiley and look horny)

"We like to think we're independent. Loners. Mavericks.(ROFL shout out to FREAK Sarah Palin) that all we need to do our jobs is an OR, a scalpel, and a willing body...

Erica : Is Yang on Call tonight?
Callie: Uh Yeah, why do you think it's so clean in here

Callie gets out two wine glasses, pours wine

Monologue: But the truth is, not even the best of us can do it alone....surgery like life is a team sport...

Callie hands wine to Erica... they toast...

Callie: Can I just say.. the whole taking it slow thing? Best idea EVER. ( laughing)

Erica: It really takes the pressure off

Callie: Mmm. yeah we can just hang out without all the expectations... why rush things??

Erica: Exactly..


Monologue: and eventually, you've gotta get off the bench and decide... which team are you biding for ( no reason to use this word other than the message ( Obama/Biden for Pres)


Callica starts molestering each other
cut to seattle morning skyline...Hot ass der in the kitchen

Mer- Hey

Der- Hey you know one of the joys of cohabitation is having breakfast together.

Mer- Well I can't today b/c Bailey paged us in early

Der- Oh you don't have time to look at our work in a major medical journal

Mer- they published our clinical trial? It's on the cover! A new method in treating inoperable malignanty medical medical... the Shepherd Method...

Der: What do you think>

Mer: it's a picture... a big picture of you

Der: Youre making a face
Mer Im not making a face I love that picture.. I have to go ( of course)


Cut to SGH chief.. the Shepherd Method.. bout time this hospital got some good publicity for a change...
to Bailey - oh I heard you found a donor

Bailey yes sir the last piece of the puzzle finally fell into place....

Chief: this is the day Dr. Bailey. When Seattle Grace comes back swinging... Shepherd onthe front page of a national me journal..bragging rights to a flashy surgery.. I dont see Mercy West taking on a project of this magnitude do you?
Bailey: I'd rather wait till we pull this thing off.
Chief: good idea. don't want to jinx it..

Bailey to self: Eat that Mercy West

Callie to Sloan: I've been looking everywhere for you.

Sloan: I had an early morning pelvic class ( reading journal) did you see this?
The shepherd method.. Did you see this

Callie: yeah yeah

Sloan : do you think they airbrushed this photo? the man does not have one pore!

Callie: Could you focus? I need you right now.
Sloan: I'm a little exhausted but if want to hop on and do all the work...
Callie: No i need to talk. Last night. Erica and I we did it sort of
S: congratulations.
C: no it was not good at all. I choked. I just couldn't go down there. I tried but it felt so weird. like Gynie. I left b4 she woke up this morning. I couldnt even face her.. what if we wer a mistake
S puts on jacket. " I'm leaving I can't talk about this stuff"
C: what do you mean we always talk about this stuff. it's hot! girl on girl
S: 2 girls getting nasty and loving it. that's hot. one girl talking about how much it sucked? that's nasty. and wrong. just wrong.

Cut to locker room
Yang: chief wants us to give him one of our interns?
Alex: except for Mer. she already lost one. come on just dump your deadweight
Yang oh please there'll all deadweight. that's why I need all four of them and not three.

Little grey overhears... has balloons, etc: G is filling out his paperwork getting his real live doctor whatever i thought id decorate his locker

Yang : give me that coffee

mer: I dont want the credit but the medical trial was my idea. I had to beg him to do it. more than 1x

I: it's ok you want the credit. I'd want the credit.

Yang: when you screw an attending you get screwed. they have all the power

Lexie: interns can screw interns....I mean. date.. interns can date b/c we're non threatening study said interns almost hardly file sexual harrassment claims b/c we feel so weak and powerless in the hospital.

Alex: Intern. the other white meat.


Bailey - rounds Yang- where r we going?

B: youll see when we get there.
Yang: im on Dr. sloans service today..
B: everyone's off their services you're all with me.
Alex: Where r we going?
All: You'll see when we get there
Lexie: I put a smelly candle in your locker. your scrubs r going to smell like cinnamon.

G: tks

Yang: Sloans doing a medical medical. Ive never seen that.

Mer: Hahn is doing a medical medical I can scrub into

Izzie: need to get to the clinic... medical

Bailey: today is not about YOU. It's not about whose servcies you wish to be on, not about your career. today is about me. this is a project I have been working on for a long time. and it's very important to me therefore it will be important to you. so today you are not 15 indiv. doctors you are a team representing SGH/.... clear???


Mer: why need so many doctors for one surgery?
Bailey - 12 surgeries - 6 kidney transplants at the same time. matching kidney donations. 6 way swaP. 6 people donate to strangers. 6 people get from strangers. everyone walks away happy

Yang that sounds like
Izzie: we got a domino surgery

0 comments: