CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Greys from 10/23 to 5th break

OR :

Bailey: I'm gonna need more ice and another tie
Mer: Ill get it
Bailey: no you don't touch anything else!
Chief: Someone dropped a damn kidney!!!

Callie walks into on call
Callie: I know you don't want to talk about it anymore...
Sloan: For the love of god!
Callie: just. hear me out! I like to be good at things, ok. I do not fail. I do not quit. I like to be good at things and I want to be good at this so I need you. I need you to show me..

Sloan: Show you??

Callie: Just because you didn't publish in a big medical journal doesn't mean you're not a genius....

Sloan: Take off your pants!
Callie: Really?
Sloan: I'll show you the Sloan method. I mean, it's never been published...but it should...

Back to OR... Medical medical with the kidney... trying to make it work....Mer looks super guilty They got it!

Chief: We have a live kidney!!!

End of night
They all have cards of the interns...

Yang: I'll trade you two interns for the price of one.

Mer: I dropped an internal organ. ON THE FLOOR.

Izzie: It happens...

Yang: OK George gets 4....Alex gets 2, and you get Leo!


Chief: What the hell is going on here...

Izzie:We're choosing which interns to give to George

bailey: You tink I got to choose my interns and I picked you people because you're such a surgical dream team??

To Alex: You, you're lazy... To Izzie: You're whiny.... Butterfingers over there ( Mer) downright depressing... And you, Yang, you just Annoying! Choosing they own interns... Laughs

Chief: Give me those damn cards... O'Malley! You have interns... Page

it's the guys with the estranged son and he is asking for him as he crashes...


Mistress: Stan had better be dead right now..

Yang: He's fine...

Mistress.. he hasn't called my room. it's been 3 years! I gave a kidney he hasn't made a choice..

Yang: He hasn't asked about you. or called. I think he's made a choice..

Mistress: I gave a kidney for him.. Repeat 2x... OMG OMG OMG.. cries..

Alex walks into son's room - twells him dad had seizure.. could be dying.. and he doesn't know you give a crap.. Starts screaming at him... Izzie interrupts.. Alex storms out...

George is talking to his new interns.... they are telling him to chill

Lexie: did you even ask for me? I helped u study, decorate ure stupid locker and u don't see it you don't see nething. I am an idiot. and you are a jerk. u didn't even think to ask for me? Screw you Dr. O Malley!

0 comments: