CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Greys from 10/23 to 2nd break

B: Medical medical bunch of loved ones of kidney needers donating their kidneys to a matched person (stranger) that matches... have to do all six surgeries at same time so no one backs out. if lose one donor lose them all....this thing is a house of cards....

A: donating a k is kinda creepy id back out.

B: thats why this is so important

Yang: I heard when they did a domino at Boston Gen everyone got to take home a dead kidney in a jar?

Mer: I want a kidney in a jar

Alex: If they get kidneys I get a kidney.

Yang I asked first

B: no one is taking home a kidney in a jar., diseased kidneys are not chotchkes for your coffee table.



Callie and Erica...

Erica wants to do something w/ callie... callies being weird... erica says she has fun

Lexi wants to go be w/ O'Malley as his intern....

Yang: I decide after I decide who sucks the most. and you better not suck on purpose cuz I will know......

K patients: Honey would you like some blah blah blah....


George: megan, will you medical medical

Lexie: You don't have a loved one in the domino Ms. Herman.


H: No. No big deal you can live with one. ( yeah for way less time)

Lexie: it is.. if everyone did this. UNOS is always short donors

Patient: So sick of all the yay you

Yang: I totally understand


Der and Mer: My face is starting to hurt from smiling

Mer: I'll take stairs

Der: u bothered?

Mer: why would you be bothered you can't call it the shepherd grey method then people will know you had help....


Patient: Do I really have to give my kidney to that old guy???

Alex: guy is 50.

Dad is on dialysis 4X week..... lucky to have a son doing this

son: when do I get the 10K? b4 or after surgery...

Izzie: Hypo - say a patient was paying his son for kidney - what would happen


B: as someone who stole an organ herself not too long ago, you should know.... this one would drop out, then they would, then the whole damn thing would fall apart.....


Lady: most girls ure age out shopping... ure out giving your kidney to a stranger

Girl: not big deal
Lady: to me ure mother theresa....



Mer: Do you think my mother invented the grey method all by herself

Yang: Stop reading her diary... c that intern? think he's clean..
Mer?

Yang : thinking about what lexipedia says.. scratching an itch.....


Girl: I can't do this... all these people telling me how great I am.. cant do it.. this is crazy... tell her... if the past thee years have meant nething to you you have to tell her

Wife: all these years I was telling myself it was just sex.... giving u a kidney that's not sex that's family...

Wife: I won't do anything for you... including giving u a kidney

0 comments: