CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Greys Day from 10/23


Hey Mer/Der Shippers, Callica haters and McDreamy dreamers!

We're in for another crazy episode tonight! 12 surgeries at the same time, all eyes on Seattle Grace Hospital. You know this pair will be! I'm turning down invites to go out left and right to live blog tonight.... And let's admit it, Greys is the one show that makes me distrust my DVR like it's a cheating spouse.... I know the bitch is gonna screw me over, and has before.... I just don't know when so I lord over the damn thing and watch to make sure it's doing what it's supposed to... One time it missed the first 7 minutes... You know what they say; screw me once, shame on you.... screw me twice, shame on me...

In other related news, Blogger is supposedly scheduling an outage for 8 pm tonight... Hopefully it will be over by the end of the first commercial....Until

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

You should've said Callica lovers.
Make love, not war ;-).
Waiting anxiously for your recap.
Hugs!