CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Greys from 10/23 to 4th break

Callie and Erica in room they look at x-rays in...
Erica: I've got a medical in an hour want coffee?
Callie: Not up for this. touching and sex w/ girl
Erica: but u did do it I don't understand. Oh. it wasnt god for you

Patient w/ son : can't believe this didn't happen. thought this was his chance to get him back. Hasn't spoken to him in over a year took him months to find him... He knows hes rude, but life hasnt been easy for him, mother dead, etc..

Izzie: Some people are just broken ( pointed look at Alex) Try not to care too much, and u can't be disappointed.

Alex hands him discharge papers

Guy starts to cry... Apologizes to them...

Bailey hands jilted wife discharge papers.
The lady: he's taken everything, my love my pride my dignity, it's all gone. the one thing he doesn't have is the kidney. the thought of giving him that last part of me.
You must think I'm a terrible person.

Bailey: I'm not allowed to think anything. There are rules that prevent me from having an opinion here. Giving an organ not something you can be coerced into doing. It's a big thing, extraordinary, a gift that can be freely given. If you were to give it, it's not just for your husband. It's for five other people. People you don't know from Adam....


Music plays, lady hesitates...

Surgery going to go down! Six donors to go 1st! Chief: let's go make medical history....

to bailey: we're lucky that woman changed her mind... Bailey says yes and walks off

Removing kidneys yuck -O!

Shows each donor and recipient as the get wheeled in, surgeons ( our crew!) working away...

Grey drops kidney.......Oops

Bailey: Five second rule!! five second rule!

0 comments: