CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcome Everyone!

Well, I've gone out and done it, separating my creative writing and journaling going down at BluemoonOverMiami.blogspot.com from my Greys live recaps. When Big Love comes back in Jan I might recap esp since in this economy I'm assuming not as many will be having the HBO this year. I am barely hanging onto it by a thread right now, and only b/c Comcast made it cheaper for me to have one movie channel than none. Huh. Whatevs though. Hello Blogger! I am in process of adding lots of fun gadgets to this blog, such as recent comments going up on side, a counter until the next live recap/epi begins, etc. Still will be appreciating input, layouts, siggies, banners, comments, emails and loves from my readers @ bohopoetgirl@gmail.com or Anoriginalgreygirl@gmail.com. Use twitter? Follow me there as @BohoPoetGirl.

Much much thanks to my amazing friend Jenna for the banner! XOXOXOXOXO!!

Until then, or until I get the youtube clips up on tues, I'll be over at www.bluemoonovermiami.blogspot.com

1 comments:

BohoPoetGirl said...

Anonymous said...

OMG, a lot of things went down tonight, huh? I can't wait to get home and watch the episode. Thanks so much for the live recap.

--Jenna